Thursday, February 4, 2010

Finding the Positive

1) I don't have to wear maternity jeans.
2) E and I can take swimming lessons this summer.
3) We'll be able to go out for dinner for my birthday in Sept.
4) I'll be able to wear the swimsuit I got on clearance last fall that wouldn't fit a baby belly.
5) E and I can play and play all summer.
6) No more morning sickness.
7) No more disgusting tasting Zofran.
8) No more disgusting pregnancy taste in my mouth.
9) I can paint E's room.
10) Ben said I can go buy myself some clothes that will give me a figure.
11) We'll get to go on Ben's work trip in June.
12) I'll be able to visit my parents in August.
13) I'll be able to help all my friends who are having babies around when we would have.
14) Maybe our next pregnancy will coincide with my sister-in-law's first child.

But ultimately, who am I kidding. In the grand scheme of things, none of these matter at all. I feel guilty trying to find joy in triviality.

No comments:

Post a Comment